We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free work environment, recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Golf Course MaintenancePOSTING DATE: 13/08/2018
REPORTS TO: Golf Course Superintendent or Golf Course Assistant Superintendent
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Perform golf course maintenance duties as directed
- ***Must be available for work Monday to Friday as well as weekends. (For the Entire Golf Season UP UNTIL NOV)***
- Greeting customers
- Keep the maintenance facility in clean and neat condition
Key Areas Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in the safe operation of common golf course maintenance equipment
- Ability to work independently
- Be reliable and dependable
- Good communication skills
- Have a positive attitude
- Experience and knowledge of golf course operation an asset
- Enthusiasm for golf an asset
*Please include your resume when applying.
golf course maintenance: 1 year
Coffee ShopPOSTING DATE: 26/07/2018
Glen Cedars Golf Club belonging to the Deer Creek Golf Clubs family of pristine golf courses is just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of Toronto. The intimate country setting of Glen Cedars offers golfers a relaxed atmosphere unmatched by other courses in the area.
Glen Cedars Golf Club is currently looking for individuals to fill their Coffee Shop and Banquet Server needs. This versatile position, allows you to create an exceptional experience that our guests will remember.
- Greets all customers with a friendly tone and smile.
- Provides quick, friendly, and personal service.
- Counter service, banquet serving and some food preparation required
- We are looking for individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. This role has direct involvement with guests and good communication skills are required.
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to any task are essential! This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays. Smart Serve certification is required!
If this sounds like you, apply today! Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please email your resume to: Spencer Gray email@example.com
Back Shop Staff/CartsPOSTING DATE: 26/07/2018
Department: Golf Operations
Reports to: Golf Manager, Pro Shop Supervisor and Golf Coordinator
Overall Responsibility: Support the daily golf operation by assisting fellow staff members in all facets of our business. Acknowledge all golfers before and after their golf rounds.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Ensure the power and pull carts are in proper order.
- Always be aware of the condition of the power carts. Report any Discrepancies.
- Clean and wash the power carts. Ensure the bag straps are fastened when not in use.
- Check the parking lot and area around the facility for pull and power carts as often as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring the spike cleaners and surrounding areas are clean.
- Responsible for ensuring the cart compound and outside areas of the building are clean and free of garbage/debris at all times.
- Assist pro shop staff on request.
- Welcome all golfers and help them navigate throughout the facility when asked.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with other team members.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Follow the Glen Cedars Health and Safety policy guidelines at all times.
- Show up on time for your scheduled shifts in full uniform.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER & RESUME TO SPENCER GRAY AT SGRAY@GOLFGLENCEDARS.COM
Pro-Shop AttendantPOSTING DATE: 26/07/2018
Deer Creek Golf & Banquet Facility is looking for a Pro-Shop Attendant to join their awesome team!
Pro Shop Attendant - Duties include but are not limited to, greeting customers, checking in guests and accepting payment, answering phones, assisting and setting up events. Part Time Seasonal openings available - please email resumes to Spencer Gray, Club Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time Seasonal